Fast Bank Transfer Deposits in Online Casinos
Bank transfers are the oldest long-distance payment methods in history. They became popular in the 19th century when Western Union began to use the recently developed telegraph to transfer money from one bank account to another. And to this day, in spite of the continuously growing number of electronic wallets and other online casino payment systems, many gamblers still prefer bank transfers as a method of making deposits.
About the Fast Bank Transfer Deposit Method
Bank transfers offer some definite advantages over alternative deposit methods.
1. To begin with, there’ll be no casino games you can’t play since almost all online casinos, and definitely all the best ones, do accept bank transfers. All you have to do is select it as your payment method on the casino’s site.
2. It’s very convenient: there’s no third party involved in the transaction, and there’s no need for plastic cards or bank tellers.
3. You don’t have to disclose any personal or financial information on the Internet; in fact, you don’t actually need a bank account for it at all.
How the Fast Bank Transfer Deposit Method Works
The entire transaction may be completed on your computer or your smartphone from any location any time, provided you’ve downloaded your casino’s mobile app.
The main disadvantage of fast bank transfers is that despite their names, they’re probably among the slowest of all online casino deposit methods. Generally, you’ll have to wait for up to 5 workdays before the money shows in your casino account.
On the other hand, it may actually be a blessing for very impulsive players: considering the high risk of gambling addiction, the slow speed of bank transfers can help ensure a safe online casino experience.
Depositing in Online Casinos with the Fast Bank Transfer Deposit Method
The actual deposit procedure is very simple and straightforward.
1. Go to the Deposit Section on the casino’s website or mobile app.
2. Select Bank Transfer as your method of payment.
3. Select your currency and enter the deposit amount.
4. Enter your bank (in case you choose transfer from a bank account) or a special code you receive from an alternative payment system, like MoneyGram or Western Union.
5. In case you transfer from a bank account, the casino will send you all the details you have to submit to your bank for the transfer to be completed. You may do it by calling your bank or simply via an ATM.