Entropay Deposits in Online Casinos
Entropay is a virtual pre-paid Visa card. Visa is the most widespread payment system in the world, and almost all online companies support it. Entropay is a very convenient way to make online casino deposits due to its instant transactions and its use of top-level encryption technologies. Besides, it accepts most international currencies, using its own currency converter. As a result, Entropay is actively used by millions of gamblers around the world.
About the Entropay Deposit Method
In practical terms, the only difference between Entropay and regular Visa cards is that the former aren’t actually issued in physical form. They may be funded by various conventional means, like a credit card or a bank transfer.
The money becomes available immediately, and you can make your online casino payments at once. There’s no limit to how much you may transfer to your Entropay card, and no approval is required; in fact, you don’t actually need a bank account for it at all.
How the Entropay Deposit Method Works
As soon as you register, there’ll be no casino games you can’t play since almost all online casinos, and definitely all the best ones, do support this payment method. Opening an Entropay account is as quick and easy as depositing will be afterwards.
1. Go to their webpage.
2. Fill in you personal details, like your name, date of birth and e-mail address.
3. Create your username and a password.
4. Specify how much you’d like to transfer to your card.
5. You will then receive a confirmation of your deposit together with a 16-digit virtual card number.
You’ll be able to fund your casino account with Entropay on your computer and your smartphone. If you want to use it on your mobile device, you’ll have to first download your casino’s mobile app.
Depositing in Online Casinos with the Entropay Deposit Method
Assuming your online casino does accept this payment system, the deposit procedure is very simple and straightforward.
1. Go to the Deposit Section on the casino’s website or mobile app.
2. Select it as your method of payment.
3. Enter the amount and fill in your card details, namely
- the 16-digit card number,
- your name as it is stated on the card,
- the card’s expiry date,
- the 3-digit CVV number on the back of the card.
4. Confirm your deposit request, and the money will in most cases reach your account almost instantly so that you can enjoy a safe online casino experience right away.