Visa Deposits in Online Casinos
Visa is the most widespread payment system in the world. Founded in 1958, it now operates in over 200 countries, and about 50% of all card payments globally are made with this payment merchant. Almost all online companies support and even prefer Visa as a payment method for its highly secure, efficient and economical service.
About Visa Deposit Method
Visa doesn’t actually issue cards, you apply for it in your bank, and it’ll be attached to your bank account. Neither does Visa set any transaction fees or limits, they’re determined by your bank instead, which you should clarify before beginning to use the card.
Visa deposits may be made on your computer and your mobile device. If you choose the latter, you’ll have to first download your bank’s as well as your casino’s mobile applications.
How Visa Deposit Method Works
There’re three formats in which Visa deposits may be made:
1. A debit card may be used to deposit whatever amount is available on it, restricted only by the daily limits set by your bank.
2. A credit card allows you to use more money than you have, which you’ll owe to your bank afterwards.
3. A pre-paid card is funded for an individual transaction. There’s no limit to how much you may load it with, and no approval is required; in fact, you don’t actually need a bank account for it at all. Once you’ve used all the money, you may just throw it away.
Depositing in Online Casinos with Visa Deposit Method
If you don’t find Visa in a casino’s cashier section, it means the method isn’t available on this particular site. Which is highly unlikely though, since virtually all online casinos, and definitely all the best ones, do support it as a payment method. Assuming your online casino does accept Visa, the deposit procedure is very simple and straightforward.
1. Go to the Deposit Section on the casino’s website or mobile app.
2. Select Visa as your method of payment.
3. Enter the amount and fill in your card details, namely
the 16-digit card number,
your name as it is stated on the card (if applicable),
the card’s expiry date,
the 3-digit CVV number on the back of the card.
4. You’ll receive a confirmation notice with a code. Enter and submit the code in order to authorise the transaction, and the money will in most cases reach your account almost instantly so that you can start playing right away.