American Express (Amex) Deposits in Online Casinos
American Express is one of the oldest and most popular payment merchants in the world. Since its foundation almost two centuries ago, it’s grown into the most valuable financial brand globally, according to Forbes. In terms of the number of its cards on the international market, Amex is now the 4th largest payment system worldwide.
The main reasons for its immense popularity as an online casino payment method seem to be its extreme convenience, its top-level customer service, the quickest deposit transactions on the market, and its use of the highest level encryption security technology available.
About the American Express (Amex) Deposit Method
Registering with American Express is as easy and straightforward as making online casino deposits will be afterwards.
- Go to their webpage.
- Choose one of the cards they offer and click on Apply Now.
- Fill in you personal details, like your name, date of birth, et cetera.
- Submit your application and wait for their approval.
How the American Express (Amex) Deposit Method Works
Once your application has been approved, there’ll be no casino games you can’t play since almost all online casinos, and definitely all the best ones, do support this payment system. All you have to do is select it as your payment method on the casino’s site.
American Express deposits may be made on your computer and your smartphone. If you’d like to use it on your mobile device, you’ll have to first download Amex’s as well as your casino’s mobile apps.
Depositing in Online Casinos with the American Express (Amex)
If you don’t find American Express in a casino’s cashier section, it means the method isn’t available on this particular site. If your online casino does accept Amex, the deposit procedure is very simple.
1. Go to the Deposit Section on the casino’s website or mobile app.
2. Select American Express as your method of payment.
3. Enter the amount and fill in your card details, namely
the card number,
your name as it is stated on the card,
the card’s expiry date,
the 4-digit security code printed on the card.
4. Most casinos will ask you for your billing address as well: even though they’ll never actually use it anyway, they’re obliged to ask for it by the recent regulations.
5. Submit your deposit request, and the money will in most cases reach your account almost instantly so that you can enjoy a safe online casino experience right away.