A casino that doubles as a sports bookmaker. Cryptocurrencies accepted. Exciting tournaments with big prizes
- Vast assortment of games
- Exciting tournaments
- Cryptocurrency accepted
- Instant withdrawal to e-wallets
- Fast and multi-language customer support
- USD payments not accepted
- No poker
- High wagers
Rabona Casino Review 2021
Rabona is a project that doubles as a casino and a sports bookmaker. In football, the term “rabona” means a tricky move when the sportsman crosses his legs and kicks the ball with the leg that is behind the other one. However, you can be sure that the casino itself won’t make any fraudulent moves: it has a license 8048/JAZ2016-064, issued in Curacao. Personally, I decided to create an account here because this gambling site is compatible with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Of course, you can use regular currencies and top up your account with an e-wallet or a bank card. A certain part of your spendings will come back to you as cashback, plus you’ll receive reload bonuses. Read this review till the end to get to know how it all functions!
Deposits & Withdrawals
The payment system of the platform is compatible with the following currencies: Euro, Polish Zloty, Russian Rubles, Norwegian Krone, Canadian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Indian Rupee, Hungarian Forint. Unfortunately, they don’t accept USD! That’s probably the strangest drawback of this otherwise lovely institution. As compensation, Rabona Casino promises that the withdrawal to e-wallets will be lighting-fast.
The weekly reload bonus consists of 50 free spins and is available once a week, from Monday to Thursday. To receive it, you should top up your deposit with at least 20 EUR or an equivalent to this sum in another currency and tell the administration about it by email or live chat. Free spins should be wagered x40 times, which is a bit too high. The maximum bet you can make with a bonus is 5 EUR. In the corresponding section of the site, you can read the detailed conditions of the other bonuses.
Games & Tournaments
At the moment of writing this review, the catalog of entertainment contained the following types of games:
- 1500+ slots
- 62 live casino games
- 15 roulettes
- 32 blackjacks
- 22 sports games
- Some other sections, with a smaller number of games (such as jackpot slots, games with large multipliers, or newest entries to the collection)
To navigate between the section, you should use the buttons in the left column. Rabona purchased over 570 games from the renowned Microgaming provider. Red Tiger, Pragmatic, Isoftbet, Wazdan, 1x2gaming, Spinomenal, Betsoft, IGT, and Play’n Go contributed with over 100 games each. Unfortunately, there is no poker in the catalog… But you shouldn’t get too upset because there are tournaments.
On many sites, tournaments are limited only to slots. At Rabona, there are live casino tournaments as well. In the Monthly Race or in the Top Provider tournament, you can win up to 2500 EUR, in Ancient Egypt Bliss — up to 3000 EUR and in Autumn Adventures — up to 4000 EUR! Rabona will keep you entertained for ages! I would confirm that it is an amazing casino.
Loyalty program levels and benefits
Place bets with real cash and earn bonus points. The more bonus points you have, the higher your status in the VIP program:
- Beginner. Your monthly withdrawal limit is 10,000 EUR.
- Amateur. Your monthly withdrawal limit is 10,000 EUR.
- Professional. Your monthly withdrawal limit is 12,000 EUR. You receive a 5% cashback.
- World Class. Your monthly withdrawal limit is 15,000 EUR. You receive a 10% cashback and can rely on the assistance of a personal account manager.
- Legend. Your monthly withdrawal limit is 20,000 EUR. You receive a 15% cashback and can rely on the assistance of a personal account manager.
- x40 for free spins
- x35 for other bonuses, unless stated otherwise
- [email protected]
- Live chat