A perfect launching point for newbies, a lucrative loyalty program for seasoned gamblers
- Well-structured main page
- Over 900 games in the catalog
- Vast choice of payment methods
- Customers' support available only from 08:00 CET to 00:00 CET
- Not too many promotions
Winner’s Magic Casino Review 2021
The main pages of many online casinos look like a motley crew of random slots. You get lost among dozens of colorful icons, some of which are marked as “New” or “Popular”. You lack structure, you crave for order — and this is exactly what you get on the main page of the Winner’s Magic casino. The team behind the project hand-picked a dozen of the most impressive games such as King Kong, Eye of the Amulet, Reel Bandits, Bust the Bank or Twin Spin and threw in a “Live Dealers” icon for good measure. For newbies, it’s highly important to receive such a guide that will help them to get started. However, Winner’s Magic has quite a few treats on offer for seasoned gamblers as well…
Let’s start with receiving the generous welcome bonus. Press the Join button in the top-right corner, introduce your email address into the fill-in form and complete the registration process. After that, top up your deposit from your bank card or an e-wallet — there are around 20 diverse payment methods to select from. The funds will land on your account nearly instantly and the sum of your first deposit will double! Mind that this act of generosity has its maximum limit of $200: if you top up the deposit with, let’s say, $400, you won’t receive an extra $400.
The catalog of entertainments counts over 900 games, distributed between three sections: Casino, Live Casino, Scratch Cards. When you gain some experience with the most classic slots, start exploring the more advanced ones: videoslots, the ones with high volatility, progressive ones. Winner’s Magic caters to customers of all tastes and preferences.
Desperately trying to detect at least a tiny shortcoming in the project, we realized that there were not too many promotions on offer, except for the welcome bonus. However, the multilevel loyalty program more than makes up for that. Below, you’ll find its detailed conditions.
Meanwhile, let us draw an unbiased conclusion: judging by our experience, Winner’s Magic casino fully lives up to its name. It allows you to satisfy your passion for gambling according to the latest technological standards. The site loads quickly and runs smoothly. When you win, the funds are paid to you honestly and without any secret commissions. If you have questions, the friendly and competent customers’ support team will be glad to answer them in the live chat or via email.
Loyalty program levels and benefits
The only thing you need to do to rise in ranks is to place bets with real money. For each $40 you spend on stakes, you receive 1 reward point. Reward points can be exchanged for real money and the exchange rate is becoming more profitable with each level.
- New Member. Your withdrawals will occur in a fast mode. You’ll receive a welcome offer upon registration. When your birthday comes, you’ll get a present.
- Bronze. With 10 reward points, you are entitled to 25 games + 5 Sunday spins. From now on, you can try your luck at live tournaments.
- Silver. With 60 reward points, you are entitled to 50 games + 10 Sunday spins.
- Gold. With 350 reward points, you are entitled to 50 games + 50% extra bonus + 20 Sunday spins.
- Platinum. With 1000 reward points, you are entitled to 40 games + a 3-day set of bonuses + assistance of a personal manager + an exclusive offer by this manager + a monthly cashback + higher deposit and cashout limits. From now on, your winning withdrawals will occur in express mode.
- Premium. This level is accessible exclusively by invitation. You are entitled to 50 games + a new 3-day set of bonuses + a more lucrative cashback.
- Prestige. This level is accessible exclusively by invitation. You are entitled to 50 games + a different 3-day set of bonuses + the most lucrative cashback.
x50 for free spins and no-deposit bonuses, x35 for deposit ones
- Live chat
- Email button in the Contact Us section