Reel Linking Slot Review 2022
In full majestic glory, comes the launch of Reel LinKing™, a 5×3 reel, 20 win-line slot game from the iconic and highly popular Reel King™ brand.
Featuring the franchise’s much-loved and well-renowned protagonist, the Reel King, this latest instalment has a nostalgic appeal to it. Its classic slot symbols combined with high quality graphics offers players an easy-to-play, unique and entertaining iGaming experience.
How to play Reel Linking Slot
Reel LinKing encompasses Inspired’s popular Win & Spin mechanic, with fun Dings that light the game’s reels from left to right. When all reels are lit yellow, the player will commence their winning streak and enter the Reel King bonus and play the game’s ubiquitous Gamble Wheels, where players can gamble their winnings or be in with a chance to win Reel LinKing coins. Players can win up to a staggering 500x their bets in the Reel King Bonus.
If a player lands six coins in the base game however, they will enter the Reel LinKing bonus, where they are awarded three lives with sticky coins. A stack of coins creates a Reel King and a chance to attain up to five Reel Kings for a Royal Win, with potentially lucrative cash pay-outs. Available online and on mobile.
- Normal symbols fade away and only the coins that triggered the feature remain.
- The normal reels are replaced with special reels containing only coins and blanks.
- Players start with three re-spins, where coins are held during each re-spin.
- A new coin landing in view will set the re-spins back to three.
- Stack three coins on a reel to have them collected by a new Reel King.
- When re-spins reach zero, all remaining coins in view are collected.
- Each King in view will spin his reels and disappear on a losing spin.
- If the Reel King feature is activated at the same time, extra coins are added.
Reel Linking Slot Screenshot